Monday, October 02, 2006

 

Storyboarding on Cintiq(1)

Here are some excerpts from the current boards I am working on at one of the leading animation studios here in Vancouver, which I am very enthusiastic of, because I am able to continue practicing my skills on Cintiq tablet. I started working on this tool several months ago, when I worked on the show called "WordWorld" at the same said studio. Then, I did a bit of troubleshooting on the show called "Adrenalini Brothers" at Studio B using Cintiq tablet, too. At that time I was using the program Macromedia Flash. But now, I discovered a more closer to"paper and pencil" type of program or software(whatever you call it). It's called Alias SketchbookPro. Look at what you can do using this software. For me, the feeling is you are drawing on paper, using pencil and other tools we usually use on traditional graphic arts. It's amazing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?