Friday, December 29, 2006
rough boards(1)
Haven't been posting lately for quite awhile. Become busy because of my new daytime job in Bardel Entertainment as their new Storyboard Supervisor of this projectwhich I mentioned and posted some samples of in my October 2006 postings.
This particular roughs were drawn by me on Cintiq tablet, too(well, in Bardel, nobody is
drawing on paper anymore. In particular, I am performing my checking of the boards, to and
fro, through electronics tech.) Getting back on this posted roughs, this is an additional footage
for a certain sequence of an episode, which was originally conceived by my directors, and was
brought to me to be refined, embellished and I added more scenes and poses.
You see, working on this kind of project, (like Captain Flamingo of Atomic Cartoons) is
just not as easy as that of some others I've done before. Because it has to be animated in Flash, you
have to think of connecting action poses and scenes which won't be hard and achieveable in Flash, including technicalities. Well, maybe because I am a traditional animator, too before I
become a storyboard artist, it didn't take me long to learn the tools and techniques.
Comments:
<< Home
Oh yeah, flash is PAIN, PAAAAAIN, but hey, better than nothing i guess, i wonder why people dont buy Mirage instead. Aside from that, how has everything been?
Everything went fine after I quit Class of the Titans 2. I guess, it's a blessing in disguise, as you can read on my posts. (hehehe) Thanks for asking.
Post a Comment
<< Home

