Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Alias SketchbookPro

Here is a kind of pencil sketch I did On Cintiq Wacom Tablet using the software Alias SketchbookPro. I really love this program when I'm working on Cintiq tablet. Either you're doing your storyboards or just simply sketching and doodling, this software is really great for the artists/illustrators out there.
And by the way, I just bought a tablet pc(laptop) that I can bring around and work while
I'm mobile. Yes, I can do my drawings and storyboards now wherever I want to, and be connected to the office and my job wherever I am! (hehehe!)

Comments:
hightech ka na boy.....
 
salamat! (pakilala ka naman) hehehe!
 
si pert pa rin ito, boy. he-he-he.
 
Laz youre the best! Some great stuff youre doing in sketchbook man.. keep it up.

Jess
 
Thanks, Jess! Good to hear from you.
Whereabout you now? Long time no see! Talk to you soon again.
 
Hey Laz
Yeah its been a while! I'm in Ireland right now.. Working at cartoon saloon. Theyre doing a feature and a tv show called Skunk Fu here, some nice looking stuff..
u can take a peep here

http://skunkfu.blogspot.com/
http://theblogofkells.blogspot.com/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?